What Hosts are saying

Hello Airbnb community center. As you may know, Fort Worth is not so friendly towards STRs. That's part of the reason why I chose to only list my Airbnb rooms as MTRs. But in doing this, I opened myself into unknown territory. While searching for hours, ... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Did anyone else get this letter? I am curious as how the County got my information? I posted a room here on Air BnB, but I never posted my address and never even rented out the room, but nonetheless I am against this ordinance. We should all call in to... Latest reply by Curtis131
    • modificada.jpg
    Hello fellow Airbnb communityIt has come to our attention that much of parts of Airbnb's Terms of Service Policies /Help pages are written in a negative manner, that of "You should Not", " You should", "Do not". This is not how Legislation or Laws or Rule... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi community! I've been hosting an home in Michigan successfully for two years, and love it. I have attempted, however, to expand into other cities and been blocked by the various cities and villages throughout Michigan that simply do not allow short term... Latest reply by Jason2452