What Hosts are saying

Hi, I'm a US citizen and purchased a home in BCS. I am in great need of getting my taxes set up correctly and need to know the exact steps I need to take. It is really confusing! So far, this is what I heard: Some say I may need a Temp Resident visa Some... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi, I did not register for a GST ID but in 2022 I did go above the 30,000CAD Revenue. CRA is looking for proof that Airbnb has collected GST on my behalf, I've called Airbnb support they kept saying that it is part of the "Occupancy Taxes" and there is no... Latest reply by Brenda462
    Received an email today about Airbnbs agreement with the Italian tax authority, basically taxes will be withheld on host fees and payed out at some point in the future. I don't have a problem in principle, I pay tax already but it does raise some question... Latest reply by Bhumika
    I'm using Pricelab to manage price and booking from Airb&b. I would like to add Vrbo to get more booking. When I sync Airb&b with Vrbo, does Pricelab affects on Vrbo as well? Is anyone using the 3 platforms, please advise! I'm a month old in hosting. Latest reply by Paula
    Hello everyone…It’s great to be part of this community and to lean on your experiences. For those who have multiple listings, where you don’t own the home, how have you found those listings, and is there one you trust more than others? Thank you! Latest reply by Paula
    I am a host with 18 reviews that are 4.81 overall. No negative reviews. I recently spent a lot of money on a new property. The rent generated from my listing pays for my bills. Yesterday I woke up to see my property had been delisted. No notifications, no... Latest reply by Rob-and-Kim1