What Hosts are saying

Hi.. im having the same problem. Nobody from the teams can actually helps. The only thing is to ask me to wait and be patient. My payout was on hold since june. Even if i call the teams everyday they still ask me to wait wait and wait. Please let me know ... Latest reply by Peter3918
    Hey @Airbnb Your support model is a failure. Are you aware how your hosts are being treated by your support teams? I am for months trying to get payouts, which you have failed to release. You have a very serious customer support issue and I'm warning a... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi there, myself and my co-host have been running an Airbnb cottage for 2 years now.We have been sent a V06048 form from the UK Valuations Office Agencyand we need some advice on how to answer 2 of the questions on the form.Here's the form attached: we're... Latest reply by Helen3
    • V06048 Form.jpg
    Hosts beware! I was drawn to the AirBnB model because of the AirCover for hosts that is marketed by AirBnB. I have submitted a claim for a dresser being ruined by guests and an excessive clean that was also needed. The guest paid a fraction of the dresser... Latest reply by Athena73
    Hello Everyone!I just purchased a luxurious property in Florida. I am considering using it as SVR, however, i would like to get some feed back on your experience with luxurious property owners, What are the pros & cons? Please tell me what are your wor... Latest reply by Dwayne85