What Hosts are saying

I am new as a host. I would like to ask about invoices. Then a guest asks me to issue invoice for their stay- how to do it? does guest pay to air b and b- and air b and b pays to me? I want to go with rent business via my firm (not private) - I put my da... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi all, I hope all is well with you! Being new to Airbnb, I was very excited to list my property. However, it only allows me to do long-term rentals, which is unexpected... There are some other valid listings around my place, but how do they get approved? Latest reply by E82
    Does anyone have experience of how to deal with the new Airbnb rules on tax. If you are a UK resident with a property in the EU do you pay tax on your Airbnb income in the UK, if so how do you deal with the situation that Airbnb are insisting on tax detai... Latest reply by Helen3
    I've tried to make two Aircover claims for damage over the passed year and AirBnB refused them even though the damage is perfectly genuine. The first was two radiators that got broken but I couldn't work out which out of two guests did it, so AirBnB refus... Latest reply by James3881
    I have been a super host on Airbnb for almost a year. I've been working with Airbnb, and so far, I haven't had any problems. However, recently, I have received three reservations in a row, but my account has not been credited. If anyone has any informatio... Latest reply by Paula