What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Callum here... again! I hope you are all having a busy summer season in the UK. I wanted to ask fellow hosts about their experiences so far this summer. For context, I rent out a spare room in my bungalow on the sometimes 'sunny' Isle of Wi... Latest reply by Helen744
    I am looking at starting a personal shopper business for Air BNB travelers. I would offer to buy the supplies needed and have them stocked by the time they arrive. Does anyone have any suggestions or comments on how to get my service information to Air ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Good Morning, I have been informed by other SuperHost as a US citizen all I would need is to fill out a W9, I own a condo in Punta Cana DR. It was mentioned Airbnb will forward a 1099-K which I could submit to IRS when I do my taxes. A support ambassad... Latest reply by Candida40
    Hello, I’m currently purchasing a property as a long term let but things have changed so I’m either going to withdraw or consider a Airbnb. I’ve just read on a website that there is a 90 day rule for Cardiff, where you need planning permission if you let... Latest reply by Helen744
    I just signed up as a host and opted in to the 15% off all bookings. However, I realise I don't want this on my listing as I would prefer to offer weekly and monthly discounts. How do I remove this from my listing? At the moment, if someone books for a we... Latest reply by Candida40