What Hosts are saying

Hello,We have been experiencing payout delays from Airbnb for more than two months now. The error message we are receiving is to upload the picture which we have done hundreds of times and still the same message is coming up. We have contacted the Airbnb ... Latest reply by Daniels-Holiday-Homes0
    Hello fellow hosts,every payout that I've received this year was smaller then i should be. The amount of money sent towards me (the amount i see in the payout email) is different from the one my bank received in the range of 20-60e. I've though it's the s... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi Guys, I am reaching out to see if there is a strategy to set up pricing for December holiday season? And I would like to have the whole period from 21-29 booked throughout without missing out on any dates? What is the best way to do this ? Thanks Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    How do I see how much tax is being charged on my listing? My understanding is that Airbnb collects and remits the 8% PST and the 3% MRDT. I still have to have 5% GST charged though. How do I check that appropriate taxes are being charged? Latest reply by John6556
    Hello Air bnb Community, I have had less bookings during Covid times and so i have now received a letter asking me to pay Council tax and an additional premium fine, as I am being charged for second property ( received less bookings than the set minim... Latest reply by Rj54