What Hosts are saying

Hi, I’m new to hosting & living in Thailand . I’ve just had my first booking & have noticed that AirBnB have attached a message saying that I must inform the Thai govt of new bookings. Does anyone know what the story is behind this please? Thanks Trevor Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    Hi, I will be moving to Canada on PR this January and I was hoping to start hosting via Airbnb arbitrage in USA. I had the below questions:1. What are the visa requirements for me (if any)?2. Do I need an LLC to start one? And if so, what else do I need?... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I've been running them myself & want to plan for a two month trip away. Reasonably successful so far & close to Superhost status. Would appreciate fresh input & a back-up with a view to handing over day to day dealing if we can work well. Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, Last month Air BnB asked us to add our Indonesian tax number to our account. I think they are going to start collecting VAT soon, if not already and so they need the number. We have tried to add the number multiple times using the form on the Air... Latest reply by Ghazi5
    I just went in to make some changes to my 2023 calendar pricing, and noticed something called "Smart Tips." Is this different from "Smart Pricing"? In the past, smart pricing didn't seem too smart, as I was consistently getting way more per night than was... Latest reply by Laurelle3