What Hosts are saying

Good morningmy name Sylvia. I am a host on air bnb in lagos Nigeria . How come Nigerians are allowed to host their space but we are not among the countries that will receive payout . Please how do I get paid .My space is listed but my country is not among... Latest reply by Chike9
    Hello. Our home accommodates 8 guests, but we charge and additional fee per guests when there are more than 6 people. On several occasions guests have not been forthcoming about the number of people staying in the house. We currently have a booking for 6 ... Latest reply by Ramon471
    Sharing because I have had many of you kindly reach out. As I have posted (copiously) we were hosts for about 3.5 years and had some of the most interesting guests you could possibly imagine (if you define "interesting" as "exhausting and strange" lol.) W... Latest reply by Sybe
    • house20.jpg
    • house17.jpg
    • house15.jpg
    Hi all,I have my own company and I am a VAT payer. I use AirBnb to rent my house. I need to document somehow the income from the AirBnb - to whom I should address the Invoice, to the AirBnb, or to the person who is renting the house?Thanks,Tomasz Latest reply by Aylin77
    Good Mornimg!if I change the price of my listening, will confirmed future bookings be affected? I would guess no, but I don’t want to do anything changing existing bookings. Thank you! Latest reply by Karl1181
    Is anyone having problems with neing paid from Airbnb I have not been paid for serval months under the this varification. Loop. I have varified but they refused it was accepted then again ipayment was put on pause again.I'm not sure what is going on so I'... Latest reply by Quincy