What Hosts are saying

After selecting the calendar year 2021 for gross earning, the system indicated that it would email the CRV file when completed.I did receive the email but when I attempted to download it, I only received a message that said "Access Denied" with nothing el... Latest reply by Nancie11
    What is the percentage (or $ amount) of the guest service fee? What is the percentage (or $ amount) of the host service fee? Are these service fees a percentage of the monthly rate set by the host? I charge $1650 per month plus a $120 cleaning fee fo... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I will start hosting in a month or two. My house is about an hour south of Nashville in a rural setting. I notice that other Air BnB properties often have good occupancy (75%) for the current month, then drops sharply in the next month. After that, there ... Latest reply by M199
    Καλησπέρα σας!Μου ήρθε χθες ενα mail το οποίο έλεγε να βάλω τα φορολογικά μου στοιχεία.Το θέμα είναι ότι άνοιξα πρόσφατα τη πλατφόρμα και τα είχα βάλει όλα και ήταν οκ.Έλεγε φορολογικά στοιχεία για αν είστε κάτοικος ΗΠΑ ή οχι κτλ.Παρόλα αυτά τα ξανα εβαλα... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have reduced my prices for my property - example 16th April for 7 days now £175 a night. But when I search it still shows £225. How do I sort this out urgently?? Thanks all. Latest reply by Kate867