What Hosts are saying

Hello Everybody I have many US based listings published on my profile. All this listings are part of the Marriott Vacation Club, which means I am an owner and that entitles me to spend a week every year in such properties. Sometimes when I cannot use my p... Latest reply by Miguel1582
    I keep getting requests to provide my Tax info for a 1099. When I do, there is already one (exactly the same). And they ask which one is default. So delete the duplicate and sure enough I get another request....where did I put the incorrect info in?? Latest reply by Quincy
    @Liv @Quincy Ive been having the same frustrating issue with stuck payouts for months now. Ive spoken to support people for over 30 times having to explain the issue over and over. Some made an effort to solve something others just said they are forwa... Latest reply by Quincy
    • Screen Shot 2022-01-02 at 1.14.03 PM.png
    Hope this is ok to post.we are looking at putting two glamping pods on our land for additional income. I retired a few months back so this is my project to help with a little extra income. we have the money to pay for the purchase and set up etc but I’m u... Latest reply by Helen3