What Hosts are saying

There is some issue with my booking settings. I charge 750 per day for each 2 sharing room. So if anybody reserve for two guest then my charges will be 750 per day but if anyone book for 3 guest then they have to book 2 rooms and charges will be 1500 per ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi fellow hosts, I really wanna drill down on the Airbnb Monthly reports. The problem is I don’t know what some of the columns represent. I can guess but would like full description of statistics such as ‘Average booking window Yoy’ and ‘contact to book ... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hey, Does anyone know if the payoneer payment option works in Namibia? Otherwise, does anybody have any advice as to how one can receive payments from airbnb in Namibia pleeeaaasseee 梁Any help would truly be appreciated,Jandre Latest reply by Irmi1
    I am having an issue with a guest demanding a refund due to a short power outage. Our unit is on a ski hill and it went off around 10am today. We were in communication throughout the day I offered to bring them anything they may need due to the loss of po... Latest reply by Anonymous