What Hosts are saying

I have not received my last payout, i usually receive my payout through paypal but paypal says they haven't received it. I shoulkd have been paid from October.Also i need to change my email address. Latest reply by Nick
    Hello AirBnB Community. I am on the Essential Worker's list of approved workers and I need to stay in a Tier 3 area next week for work. The Government guidelines state: accommodation such as hotels, B&Bs, campsites, and guest houses must close. There are ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Airbnb doesn't cover the new Public Liability (Death) requirement by the NSW Code of Conduct for Short Term Rental Acc being enforced on the 18 Dec 2020 Why can't Airbnb amend their current PL policy to include Death. currently they cover third party inju... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My first two guests successfully booked and accepted 20% discount (as suggested and set up on Airbnb for first 3 bookings) but for the third booking this has not been applied. Has anyone experienced a similar glitch? Any ideas why this might happen? The b... Latest reply by Diana1711