What Hosts are saying

Hi Folks,I am having problems with a guest, who booked a week's stay at my house. After staying the week, she indicated that she would like to continue for another month or so. However, when she went to rebook, her payment failed and she started begging a... Latest reply by Susie0
    On my last airbnb payout there were 2 amounts deducted for a guest who stayed in my accommodation one year ago. Airbnb said that my computer must have been hacked and "i" requested the refund.I contacted the guest who was supposedly refunded and they advi... Latest reply by Emiel1
    The point of this communication is to let you know what is going on in the Tahoe basin with regard to short term rentals, and request any ideas you may have while we still have time to affect change. A proposal for new rules related to short term rentals...
    I am providing the message I wrote to Airbnb. They refused to give me back the full refund I was blackmailed into sending to the most insane/manipulative/psychopathic guests I have ever encountered. Good afternoon Hana,I thought I summarized the events in... Latest reply by Nick
    Hello, we would like to offer a winter weekday special in NW Wisconsin. The special would be three nights for $500, check in on Sunday or Monday only, from January through March for those nights which are not booked. Air Bnb has been unable to help me ... Latest reply by Emiel1