What Hosts are saying

We recently had a guest with a couple of 5-star reviews book our place for a month covering mid/end of November through mid/end of December. In their initial message in the Airbnb app, they requested that we contact them via email because they had questio... Latest reply by Nash-Cottages-LLC0
    Hello, Any host here form Malaysia. Can you tell, what is the % of taxes and where and how do you pay? Thank you
    I'm sure this is answered somewhere, but I can't seem to find it, but we have an 8 bedroom property in the UK that accommodates groups of up to 16 people. When the 'rule of 6' came in most of our guests cancelled, which was all very straight forward. We s... Latest reply by Rob238
    Hi community. We are hosting a family at our lake house for 10 nights over the Thanksgiving holiday. On Tuesday at 820p they informed us the AC went out the night before. We scrambled for a service request and unbelievably got someone to come out Wed. The... Latest reply by Mikki0
    Hi hosts,I had a unpleasant experience last night when a guest called at 1am to inform me that he forgot the key in Canberra and is now in front of the place in Sydney realising he forgot the key and security swipe in Canberra. (3 hours away) and ask me i... Latest reply by Richard2073