What Hosts are saying

Hello Fellow Airbnb Hosts in the Battery Point Community, We all know how blessed we are to own vacation homes in Savannah. We are an important component of the local economy and add value to the neighborhood.Unfortunately, many local homeo...
    Dear all, I let my council know I was operating an Airbnb from a 2 bedroom ground floor maisonette, hoping for some help in being eligible for Small Business rates relief. Also any potential grants to assist through this difficult period. I have just rece... Latest reply by Gary310
    Hey there! We have a new listing and thinking about doing a giveaway with a few other local businesses via Instagram for a free weekend stay to help spread the word. Anyone do this and have tips? How would you charge on AirBnB if it’s meant to be free...? Latest reply by Ann72
    After weeks of gathering info I’m being told that company policy when someone steals items from your home is that the guest has to be identified as the culprit through the police report. I don’t have cameras. I’m literally going through a breakdown over t... Latest reply by Ann72
    Received a Host News email today that mentions discounts for cleaning products but the email has no links to emails just two articles that don't mention discounts for hosts. I'm wondering if there is somewhere else I could find these discounts? The email ... Latest reply by Sarah977