What Hosts are saying

Hello, I’m in the process of purchasing a property and getting it set up and ready to rent out on Airbnb. I’m curious and nervous as to how long it usually takes to get a first booking with everything else out of the way (furnishings, good pictures, good ... Latest reply by Ted307
    Hi everyone, We currently have 2 properties, but lenders are appearing to say this is the max. One option could be to start a business? Does anyone know any lenders which allow more than 2 FHLs? Releasing equity is also very hard, as they won't allow for ... Latest reply by James-And-Justin0
    Hello to all, I would like to become a host, I have heard about subleasing apartments through Airbnb and I am very interested! I would like to learn about specifics within Washington D.C. regarding subleasing apartments. I understand the requirement and l...
    Hi i have not been paid because I believe the account AirBnB held was an old account. i have changed the account detail on the payment section of the webste. The reservatioin was: ** Please can you let me know what has happened to the money an... Latest reply by Emiel1