What Hosts are saying

We have a new host in the UK, Ireland, France and Italy with 21,000 properties, cottages.com now advertise on airbnb, and airbnb do not charge a service fee to the guest on these bookings. We have no way of knowing if its included in the nightly rate, cot... Latest reply by Anna9170
    hello, I have launch the procedure for a refund for 1 month now for an amount of 1527,64€ (calculated by the system, I have the printscreen), nothing happen on my bank account. I have send message to the airbnb help many time without answer, trying to cal... Latest reply by Katie
    I have a friend in the end stages of cancer. She has asked if we would rent our airbnb to her Sister-in-law and husband so she can be close to offer care. We have agreed to do that and have agreed on a price, but I have some questions. Should we have them... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Received this message tonight from a neighbor: “Hi Suzy. I live across the alley from you. Very curious about the business you are running. You advertise that it is Covid-19 free. How can you verify this? Have you been tested? Have you tested and tracked ... Latest reply by Patricia2862