iCAL Calendar Import Issue from Booking.com

Agim0
Level 2
Shkodër, Albania

iCAL Calendar Import Issue from Booking.com

Booking.com has recently started providing an iCAL calendar export link. However when attempting to import the iCAL Calendar into Airbnb calendar it gives an error:

"The calendar address isn’t in ICAL format. Check the URL and try importing again."

booking0ics.JPG

But if I import the calendar to Google Calendar it goes fine. Also it goes fine when I import to Homeaway.com.

Anybody having this issue? Could this be because Airbnb does not recognize booking.com iCAL yet?

Booking iCAL URL has following format:

https://admin.booking.com/hotel/hoteladmin/ical.html?t=<unique_key>

79 Replies 79

Hello my friend!hope you are.doing well.

About the calendar...

Booking dont give you access.

All the hosts,have to pay another 15%,or 135eur per month to let you have access to your personal web page,and by that option you could synchronized the calendars.

Only if.you pay 135/month or +15% extra of your incomings,they give you personal page and only there you could find the calendar URL.

Hope that these info was great for you.

Red3
Level 2
Miami, FL

am i beeing penalised for blocking dates on airbnb calendar by syncing with booking.com calendar? it seems like my visibility dropped significantly on airbnb. Any advise?

hello how are you?!
no penalty excists..
also about the visibility dpends on the dates of searching...
i thin that you cant do nothing with that.
its better to ask at the bnb site for that..
hope that i helped.

Same problem here.I don 't even have the option to paste Booking.com calendar to Airbnb. I spoke with Booking.com and they say the problem is Airbnb and not they. Any solution?

Same problem here, I dont hv paste option when I tried to copy from any other site to AirBnB, but I managed to paste ical from Homeaway to import to AirBnB by typing the whole link manually twhich is quite long and frustating. I tried to do the same thing from Booking to AirBnB also but did not succeed due to too long URL link and I could not see the whole URL link,

now my Air Bnb only be able to import from Homeaway but not able from Booking