27 days maximum booking period

27 days maximum booking period

If  a guest searches for available listings for under 28 days stay my listing shows but anything over 27 days it doesn’t appear, I have checked the maximum stay setting and it set at no maximum and I still  have 45 days of short term bookings  remaining before I reach the 90 limit for London, can anyone help?

7 Replies 7
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Steve406. Actually your listing is showing for more than than 27 nights.  I'm talking about your Entire Home listing.  The problem is that there are so many listings in London that one has to use the appropriate filters to narrow the search results.  In my search I used the LB of Sutton as a filter.  

Hotel feel.jpeg

I hope this helps!

Thank you Clare, really appreciate your help,  very strange, I used the lb sutton filter before and it still wasn’t showing, when I try now it shows the listing for over 28 days. I have tried  the room only listing and they do not appear for 28 days or more, can you please try from your end? 

@Steve406 Which one of your Private room listings are you concerned about?  Both?

@Clare0Yes both, I can’t find either if I select 2 days?

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Steve406 Sure, I'll take a look.  I'm at work right now, but will get to it as soon as I can!

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi @Steve406 ,

Your listings of the two rooms don't show up for long term stay, because there is no monthly discount.

Please read this: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1233/how-do-i-set-custom-weekly-or-monthly-pricing

Quoted:

"If you want your listing to appear in searches for long-term reservations for 28 nights or more, you'll need to set a monthly discount.After the discount is applied, the minimum daily price must be at least $10 per day."

Best regards,Emiel

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Steve406 I can see by the listing numbers that your Private Room listings are very new.  When did you publish them?