What Hosts are saying

I started renting and 2 major problems. 1. No matter the cleaning and I pay big bucks, the tile floors get dusty and sticky (New Mexico/desert area). To pay additional cleaning wipes out profit.2. Back yard is weedy. Again, to pay landscaper is cost proh... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Bonjour à tous Je créé viens vers afin de trouver une solution à une de mes préoccupations avec mes voyageurs.Je dois obligatoirement trier mes déchets (ce qui me semble évident de nos jours) mais malgré mes explications détaillées orales et écrites la ma... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hello,My name is Sheri,I was wondering how to program and set minimum stays for a specific dates.For example busy days set to 4 nights and not busy days to 2 nights.Thank you so much for your help, Latest reply by Sheri73
    Hi, I am a new host and have had 3 bookings in 24 hours and 2 cancellations. Is this normal or some kind of scam? Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi AirBnBers!We are relatively new to renting through AirBnB. A guest has queried the £100 security deposit on my listing. I believe this was a default set by AirBnB when I created my listing?He says that they have never been asked for a security deposit ... Latest reply by Deedee10
    I have repeatedly asked Airbnb for assistance in resolution center and they have never done anything. Never have I been able to collect against guest deposit. I can have pictures, receipts, etc. All guest has to say is "How do you know I did it." beca... Latest reply by Suzanne302
    1 guest · 3 nights · $289.21 AUDTB · CBD Hidden treasure Apt for 2 couples or Family This reservation is almost confirmed. We’ve asked this guest to complete their payment within the next 7 hours, and these dates will be held until then. this is the scre... Latest reply by Sarah977
    - I just read a thread that's been revived from 5-25-2017 -- the last page consists of recent posts on this perennial hot-button topic. My question for other hosts is: "Have you devised a method for explaining the "Review Process" AirBnB uses so that g...
    A guest cancelled and should have only rec'd a 50% refund. I have a strict policy. 22 minutes on the phone with a CSR last week got me no closer to fixing the issue. This morning I rec'd this email and am not happy about it. They're giving me a completely... Latest reply by Donald28