What Hosts are saying

Hi, just wondering if renting with airbnb is legal in nassau county in Long Island. Anyone has any problem with the building dept. or the neighbors, please share your experience. Latest reply by Valerie651
    Hello good people, In 2020 in the first week of August I want to reserve 8 days in Lefkada, Greece, in Agios Nikitas. What do you think, is it too early to make a reservation?The price per night now (now if I book for next year) is very good but I think i... Latest reply by Linda108
    I am having trouble to see my 'earnings' since few weeks now. Contacted customer service but don't see any potential action! Latest reply by Aor1
    Hello,I made a mistake when I put the address in, and when I try to change it, it says that I can’t while I have bookings... any idea how I can change the address from 29 to 39?thanks,anna Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    We have a person who helps manage and clean our two Airbnb apartments. She has been maintaining an LLC, but plans to end it soon. Due to her LLC, we have not been reporting to the IRS what we pay her. We just claim her fees as an expense on our taxes. As ...
    HelloI have a question about hosting. On listed apartment - Tbili Apratment, I have become a primary host and old host is still listing admin. I must become listing admin and she must be a co host. We were trying to solve this online, but no result. Could... Latest reply by Nino128
    Airbnb censors certain words in the messages app like WhatsApp and Skype. I understand why Airbnb does this but I'm having problems with this because the name of my apartment building is Skypod and this gets censored to (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)od whene... Latest reply by Karen965
    I started renting and 2 major problems. 1. No matter the cleaning and I pay big bucks, the tile floors get dusty and sticky (New Mexico/desert area). To pay additional cleaning wipes out profit.2. Back yard is weedy. Again, to pay landscaper is cost proh... Latest reply by Ana1136