Setting up my property

Answered!
Trina36
Level 2
Rock Hill, SC

Setting up my property

HI- Im just getting started with my listing. I have a home with 2 bedrooms available individually or together  and am open to renting my entire home.  Do I have to have separate listings for each room and the entire house?

1 Best Answer
Elena87
Level 10
СПБ, Russia

@Trina36 

If you really wished to maximise opportunities, you could potentially have 4 individual listings.

1 - room A      2 - room B      3 - Rooms A and B       4 - Whole house.

You can import/export calendars together to prevent double bookings.

You can also close calendars at times to give you more control - eg if you had a big event nearby and renting the whole house was more lucrative, you can withdraw availability of the rooms.

After a while, with experience you can see what the trends are and what suits you best for ongoing hosting.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Elena87
Level 10
СПБ, Russia

@Trina36 

If you really wished to maximise opportunities, you could potentially have 4 individual listings.

1 - room A      2 - room B      3 - Rooms A and B       4 - Whole house.

You can import/export calendars together to prevent double bookings.

You can also close calendars at times to give you more control - eg if you had a big event nearby and renting the whole house was more lucrative, you can withdraw availability of the rooms.

After a while, with experience you can see what the trends are and what suits you best for ongoing hosting.

Thank You Elana. Your comments are very helpful. I think I'll start with just 2 listing to see how it goes.

Dani189
Level 1
Bucharest, Romania

Hi, I have a property and i want to modify the adrees, how can i do that? Thanks

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)