What Hosts are saying

Looking for a co-host, affordable cleaners, or turnover service for days I am unavailable for my 2 Airbnbs (same building Roscoe Vilage). Would also be interested in covering another host when they are out of town in exchange for coverage. Latest reply by Etty3
    HelloI have a question/problem about guest : The guest extended his stay with his family for 8 nights more - 2 adult and 3 children. Problem is, that he didn't mention 3rd children at booking period- He registered only 2 adult and 2 children, but they're... Latest reply by Helen3
    I have a problem with a guest snoring loudly and keeping other guests awake in a shared hostel style 2 bunk bed room. One of the other guests complained. How do I solve the problem with the snoring guest who is booked for 5 more nights in a shared room?? ... Latest reply by Helen3
    My guest had tickets on low cost airline that canceled their flight, mind you at 11pm of check in, and Airbnb fully refunded leaving me, the host out of the booking. This was a big weekend and very desirable, but Airbnb claims this falls under its cancell... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    I have been hosting for a while and am feeling quite down - I put massive efforts into cleaning my space working alongside a cleaner who works solildy for 6 hours. For the week leading up to the booking I deep clean everything- pull everything out of kitc... Latest reply by Nina75
    I’ve been hosting on AirBnB for a few years, yet I’m a Level 2.Is there a breakdown explaining what the Level’s of this Forum mean? I'm assuming it's completely independent from AirBnB's hosting platform because Guests have always given me rave reviews.F... Latest reply by Simon209