What Hosts are saying

Dear Community Members,It is a really helpful and useful community, I am glad I have found it accidentally. Recently most of the hosts in Budapest, Hungary are complaining about the decrease of the guests.Do you know what could be the reason of it? I mean... Latest reply by Gabriella312
    Can you give me a number/way to contact Airbnb? I had to cancel a guest as she couldn't agree to one of my rules. I'd like to see if Airbnb would re-open those dates as she asked to get out of the contract (I should have had her cancel, not me). I don't k... Latest reply by Anthony761
    ​Hello AirBnB guests and travelers! Good day! My name is Rowena Alcala, a master student of Lyceum of the Philippines University-Manila, and I would like to ask for your help concerning thesis research on AirBnB, the trending platform of traveling accomm...
    Hi All! I just added a new listing - Great Apt in Tel Aviv City Center AMAZING location I can see it in the dashboard\preview mode but I cannot find it even when I filter to a specific location on the map (or trying to find it with other filters like spec... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I recently had a guest who failed to exhaust all means of communication to get my lockbox code prior to her arrival. I am a SUPERHOST and have been doing this for 3 years; I don't forget to send codes. I like to have a conversation going prior to arrival ... Latest reply by Eva--Michi-and-Friends0
    I had a guest rip my leather couch badly... not sure how to proceed. It will be 48 hours in a couple hours. I hate doing it but I will need to either repair the sofa or replace. Any comments? Latest reply by Carolyn409
    I've been with my new room listed for a month now but no one is enquiring about it and its a great room/location! 2 out of 3 booking were because I personaly recommended and sent the link for booking.I have looked at Airbnb recommendations, but my listing... Latest reply by Gian-Karlo0
    Thank you in advance for your suggestions: I've been very lucky as a new host- all of our guests have been wonderful and a real pleasure to host. However, I'm facing a 30-day rental that's concerning me. My first message was from a woman inquiring about h... Latest reply by Erin443