Acceptance rates and review rates

Giselle1
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

Acceptance rates and review rates

One of my listings says my acceptance rate is 83%. As far as I am aware on that listing, I have accepted every reservation. Why is it so low? It has barely moved in the past year or so and yet I have accepted all reservations as mentioned. 

Also, my trips reviewed rate. I have reviewed every guest within the past year as far as I'm aware (in fact, as far as I know in the past 5 years or so I have only missed reviewing one guest, and one host). Why is my rate then 81%? This doesn't move either - I've completed three reviews in the past 2 days - one for a host and 2 for guests - and there's been no movement.

Are these numbers just made up or is there some logic in there somewhere?

1 Reply 1
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Giselle1  I hope you are well!

I can't answer your acceptance rating % question- if you've accepted all requests, none have ever timed out and you haven't ever declined it should be at 100%- are you looking at your overall rating?

In terms of trips reviewed- your thinking is logical in that it would be trips/guests YOU have reviewed, but in fact it is guests who have reviewed you as a host.

Yes it's odd as we have limited control over if guests want to review us or not, so is rather a strange measure.

Best wishes

Paul 🙂