What Hosts are saying

Hello everyoneI see that AirBnB changed the phone app this week to include a lot more detail of bookings, which I guess is great. However, I find that I can no longer export dates of bookings to the calendar in my phone where I also have my work roster. I... Latest reply by Andy66
    I need your help and ideas! I have a guest who is extremely talkative AND has no boundaries or sense of social cues!! She’s the worst guest we’ve ever hosted because she makes us uncomfortable in our own home. She doesn’t respect which space is the Airbnb... Latest reply by Andy184
    Hi All I am travelling to the US (from the UK) at the back end of the year and have been making some early bookings to ensure I dont get stung by changes in exchange rates brought about by Brexit (yes, I know it can go both ways, but better the devil you ... Latest reply by Tom742
    Hi, is there anyone here have any policy or house rules for their guests to maintain hygiene while they are staying?I have mostly nice memories about my past guests, but there are also some shocking ones and had me feeling really nervous about hosting the... Latest reply by John1080
    in UK: what is the legal background for me to do??guest left all his personal belongings, does not reply to airbnb or me, flat full with his stuff. we packed it together. but can I throw it? If yes, when? thing like TV, computer, playstation, games, expen... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi,I also have a 3 studio bungalow resort which at the moment I do not list on Airbnb,I dont want to add it to my existing listings I would prefere to open a seperate account,Do airbnb accept that or not? more than one account?
    I booked through airbnb today, see the screenshot at https://i.imgur.com/jZGXrL3.jpg. The left part of the screenshot is my mobile phone. The right part is my laptop. I used both to book the exact same reservation and compare the price. I have two questio... Latest reply by Arnaud190