What Hosts are saying

Hi I have had a guest send through a request to stay and in came in with a time (10am-12noon) on the arrival day. Our check in is after 2. I asked her about it and she said there was an option for early check in. I cant seem to find where this is on my pa... Latest reply by Bernard73
    My calendar has blocked dates in May and so on. I was trying to fixed and saved it, but it doesn’t work.Please help me with it.ThanksKrzysztof Latest reply by Emiel1
    The host said that they cancelled by mistake my reservation after a few days of being booked. They said that if I want to stay there that I should rebook it. When i tried to rebook it but the price went up now by 600 dollars. Is there a way they can give... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Hi, I have 4 rooms which I'd like to let out either per room OR for the whole place. Is it possible to show prices for both options? Thanks! Latest reply by Tim668
    Hello to the community. We are hosts from Russia. We received a message on the e-address from IDfy on behalf of AirBnB with the requirement to go through the procedure of verification of identity. The letter says that if we do not provide personal data, o...
    I am new at hosting experiences. My first one went great. Now someone has signed up for another one but their profile picture is nothing but a dog with profanity (F*uck You) underneath the dog. For names it says, Hi, I'm Much. They joined in 2016 but has ... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi, so I was looking for an apartment in NY and this interesting listing came up - it was marked as new, had no reviews, and the photos were realy realy nice and the price was quite good (not exceptional, but for the photos of the house - it looked like a... Latest reply by Helen3