What Hosts are saying

Hola buenas tardes, quiero empezar como anfitrión pero no me deja terminar mi anuncio. Al momento de agregar datos como la verificación de teléfono y tarjeta de crédito o débito me dice que contacte a mi banco. Ya contacte a mi banco y me dicen que mi tar... Latest reply by Edi19
    • d.PNG
    Hi! My husband and I found a rental online that seemed almost too good to be true. The host has no reviews, but just joined this month, so makes sense but we have never rented through this platform before, so I am the ultimate skeptic. If it's too good ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I'm a pretty experienced host of 4 years and 4 propertties and I know this message it's most likely SPAM and I haven't clicked on the link - I just am concerned how it came through to my phone with no telephone number (meaning I can't block it). I also ha... Latest reply by Sarah977
    How can I ask for IDs and what kk d of other info should I ask for?theres the guest who booked, verified and all but she booked for 8 people, college students spending Spring break weekend.What should I do to get the info of every guest? I mean, I don’t k... Latest reply by Sarah977