Additional guest fee

Chirali0
Level 1
Deganwy, United Kingdom

Additional guest fee

Hey all,

I can accomadate upto 9 people but after 5 people i want to add an additional guest fee. How do I do this? I looked everywhere for it?

Thank you!

3 Replies 3
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi, 

Follow the path below - 

• Host
  • Manage Listing -click on the listing which will open the default calendar page
  • Price Setting - top left hand corner
  • Additional Pricing Options

Best wishes,

Ama

Diana-And-Don0
Level 7
Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic

The AIRBNB system only allows for 1 BASIC price for additional guests and does not taken into account seasonal prices.

In LOW seson I may charge $25 and in HIGH seson up to $40 per additional guest.

We have 6 properties that can accommodate from 1 up to 7 guests or more.  If I have a higher occupancy rate such as 7 the additional fee for each guests should gradually decrease. 

As an example above 2 guests the fee could be in high season :

- 3rd guest $40

-  4th guest $35

- 5th guest $30

- 6th guest $25

etc...

This is an incentive to attract larger groups and have higher occupancy rates.

Does anybody concur with me?   We should try to get AIRBNB to updrade  the PRICING system and make it more flexible.

Don

Lower fees for high occupancy is an incentive for larger groups

Lidia26
Level 2
Yaremche, Ukraine

My issue with AirBNB is that they set the price for an extra person at $10, whereas in fact it should be 25% of the price for the cabin for 4 people and that price changes with the season. I don't know how to change this within the system.

Also, AirBNB automatically applies discounts but I don't do discounts during New Year's, which is our peak season. How can I stop AirBNB from calculating a discount at New Year's?