Air Bnb Map function

Valerie926
Level 2
Fishhook, AK

Air Bnb Map function

I have the setting enabled "Location Sharing"  " Specific Location" but it isn't working.   I "get" that the very specific location won't be shown until the booking is confirmed, but the map function is pinning the circle to the "General Location", which is 6 miles from my house.  This used to be in the correct place.  The map does not allow me to move the circle to the "Specific Location", so guests think my house is in a different place.  I have a call into Air Bnb but this is a technical glitch.  Anyone else having this issue?  Is it a brower/setting issue?

2 Replies 2
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Valerie926 

Did you manage to figure this out or do you still need some advice?

Let us know, if you can!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I keep going in circles with Air Bnb.  They keep asking for the Lat/Long (which I have already given them though as far as I can tell that is irrelevant) and the address (which I keep telling them is correct).  I keep explaining that the map FEATURE is not working, so I can't move the map and the pin so that the circle is somewhere around my property.  Do you know if this is a browser issue?  This used to be in the correct place.Air Bnb map function not working.jpg