Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

AirBnB did not give me my full payout - now what?

Mike-And-Nicole0
Level 1
Stewartsville, NJ

AirBnB did not give me my full payout - now what?

Hello,

We recently hosted a guest and AirBnB did not give us the full payout.  Here is what happened:

We were hosting a guest and wanted to give the guest a free night.  We called AirBnB and asked them how to do this. 

The AirBnB support person extended the night, but unfortunately when they did this, they also gave us a payout!  I emailed them explaining we didn't want a payout, as its a free night!

So it looks like what AirBnB did was for our next guest, they took out the payout amount they gave to us from the next guest.  The only problem? They did payout enough.  When I add up the two payments, they shorted us $43.

I have called support every day for 6 days now, and every time they tell me my case manager "Erica" is working on it and will get back to me, but she never does.

I was thinking of filing a complaint with the San Franscisco BBB.  Does anyone have any other ideas on how to get this resolved?

Thanks!

Mike

1 Reply 1
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Mike-And-Nicole0 Try contacting Airbnb on twitter @AirbnbHelp they are usually more helpful there.Good luck!!!