What Hosts are saying

I am a host in Bahrain and my apartment in Instant Booking all the time but last week somthing happened which I dont understand and become not Instant Booking and I need to be again can somone help me please Latest reply by Makar0
    Airbnb is destroying my health and life these days. I have been Airbnb member almost 5 years and a Super host for 3 years now with more then 45 active listings and around 350 reviews. Airbnb is my breakfast, lunch and diner, and never a guest waited more... Latest reply by Max144
    airbnb published a review by a white male guest who said the residents in my building "smell like ass" and they refuse to remove his comments. If you try and get help you end up dealing with 50 filipino call centre employees who have no authority and no... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am new to AirBnB and all of my requests to book to date have been with requests outside of the listing parameters, mostly people want to pay less, they want to bring double the number of people, or they want to stay less nights than the minimum. I am a... Latest reply by Michelle1661
    I’ve made an application to host an experience over two weeks ago, but despite Airbnb saying they will get back to me within 2 weeks I’ve heard nothing. I contacted Airbnb about this and still can’t get an answer from them. I’ve used the Airbnb messaging ... Latest reply by Ana1136
    We have had two airbnb guests give out our address to local friends and those local friends have showed up days or weeks before the booked stay and pulled in the driveway and started taking pictures AND knocked on the door asking to see the airbnb. Airbnb... Latest reply by Helen3