Progress page app failure

Russell156
Level 2
Haslet, TX

Progress page app failure

iPhone user here, curious if any other hosts are having trouble using the AirBnB app.

I have a service ticket in but when I try to utilize the financial breakdown by month from the progress page it has been giving and error code or failure to connect for the past three weeks.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and that doesn’t help. I have verified that this is a problem on android phones also.

Does anyone have any feedback or suggestions that would help thanks

7 Replies 7
Andrew-and-Casey0
Level 2
Portsmouth, NH

Yes!!! This started happening about 3 weeks ago. I also am aware of a friend who is also a host having the same problem. 

We have not been able to track the financial progress through the phone app, and instead must log in to view. Very frustrating! (It’s my favorite tab in the app... lol... but then who would not agree?!...)

Additionally, the financial graph part it’ll tge progress report of my account happens to be off for one month from the actual amount I received in reservations as payment. The recap amount the graph indicates. Different numbers? I cannot figure out why. I even tried calling Airbnb too and they were not helping at all. They could not explain the discrepancy other than to suggest the program itself needed time to complete the calculations at the end of the month— which is something I have never experienced before.  All transactions and deposits crosscheck and add up, yet the graph shows a different amount. 

I think there is somehow a major glitch in their software that is malfunctioning. 

I am hoping they figure it out soon!  

Katrina79
Level 10
Saskatchewan, Canada

I am having the exact same issue which is preventing me from seeing a nice chart of my upcoming payments for the months ahead as well as a total for the current month. Like you, I hope they can get this functioning again soon! 

Jenée0
Level 2
Mooresville, IN

Yes same thing here it has been very frustrating. We are having problems on the app iOS as well as the computer. We’ve even tried on a windows computer without success!

I have also been experiencing this problem, I contacted airbnb helpline, I am still waiting for a reply, very frustrating, 

I have the exact same issue on iOS (iPhone XS) and on a mac computer !

It has begun 3 weeks ago and it prevents me from seing the earnings per month etc...

i contacted Airbnb helpline 3 weeks ago, but they have not solved the problem yet... 

It is so frustrating because i can not manage my listings properly...

Please Airbnb, it is high time that you solve this huge problem. 

Johnny-and-Mark0
Level 6
Los Angeles, CA

Yup it hasn't worked in weeks and weeks and was sporadic before. Earnings on the web page won't load either. I've been reporting it every day.

J

Johnny-and-Mark0
Level 6
Los Angeles, CA

I'm running Android 7.1.1 and that still doesn't explain the web page not loading ...