What Hosts are saying

Hello, I have a questions regarding the superhost status.According to my page on April 1st, they were gonna check if I would become a superhost.Now april 3rd, I checked my status, and now they skipped again 3 months further?I don't understand, cause all t... Latest reply by Mike340
    I am new to hosting. I have published my apartment details, but when someone is trying to book this message appears :"Unfortunately, that listing is no longer available for your selected dates". Can you help me why it is happening?Thank youQendresa Latest reply by Qendresa0
    We've recently had some guests that have cancelled in advance. The Airbnb help says that refunds are automatic but our guests have not received their 50% refund despite receiving a receipt .So we issued the refund ourselves but are now concerned they will... Latest reply by Helen3
    My wife and I have been hosting for about three months and I was wondering what people are doing to increase the search results for their listings. We have an Instagram page and a Facebook profile, we have all 5 star reviews (6) but it seems that searchin... Latest reply by Patrick568
    Dear , Today I come back to my account at airbnb and I lost all old information : trip , confirmation ...How I can get it back My account : [Personal information hidden for safety reasons] I have booked at airbnb Latest reply by Lizzie
    Confirmation code[Code hidden for safety reasons]R569.80 ZAR x 30 Nights(this includes the 78% discount i have put in monthly stay discount)R17094.00 ZARCleaning FeesR600.00 ZARSpecial offer(Please explain this special offer discount?)−-R15540.00 ZARAirbn... Latest reply by Andrea1407