What Hosts are saying

Hello Airbnb Hosts,I have been an Airbnb host for 3 years ...we are in Sarasota, FL near Siesta Key Beach. We are constantly booked. But I am now getting most of my bookings thru VRBO which is ruining my Airbnb Superhost status. How do I find out if th... Latest reply by Emmalee0
    My past 3 guests have been unable to leave reviews, they all said that they had a great time but that the air bnb site did not allow them to write reviews. Is there a way to resend them the link to write a review? I have reviewed all of the guests. Latest reply by Shannon195
    Hi there! So I see a lot of posts out there that are angry about the airbnb infant policy, but this is not one of those! On the contrary, I'm reaching out to parents of young infants as to what would make your life easier if you were staying at an airbnb ... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Hello I tried to send a special offer to a customer and when I lowered the price the amount the customer had to pay went up. So I cancelled the offer and now not sure what to do Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, I've had a bad experience of a third party booking. I had a reservation under a woman's name and when I opened the door it was a man saying "I believe you're expecting me". I have been extremely uncomfortable as I didn't want to leave him out in a rai... Latest reply by Marzena4
    I am new here and am trying to figure out the lay of the land... when I first put my listing up, I had to block out two months because requests were coming in faster than I could handle it and AIrBnB really seemed to discourage not using Instant Booking. ... Latest reply by Maxine33