An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #97.8473cd17.1470640978.d5ddcf

Van7
Level 2
Pearl Beach, Australia

An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #97.8473cd17.1470640978.d5ddcf

Can someone please tell airbnb that I am sick and tired of their f'k-ups.... on every occasion I try to use their ONLY option for getting payment from them ... their online tool .... who's the tool? .... it gives me this message: An error occurred while processing your request.

Reference #97.8473cd17.1470640978.d5ddcf

BUT .... after I get that message for the nth time .... still nothing from the couldn't-give-a-f'k-airnbn ... just a error reference from Mars and an indication to go...where? Back to Mars? Bastards. No care, no responsibility ... just another company.

How do I get to talk to a Human Being ? Does anyone out there, up there, in there .... does anyone know?

Maye a phone number? Maybe a breathing Human?

No ... 

3 Replies 3
David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

Take a deep breath and call +61 2 8520 3333

Hello. I’ve just joined and had this issue. I tried to pay over 10 times and got the same message. They say it I because I’ve just joined and I should try tomorrow. Did you ever get this sorted?

Did you perhaps try to pay with paypal too? I'm getting this same error message over and over and I just can't book and pay for the place.