What Hosts are saying

SJ (the guest) asked me about using cooking facilities, i told him no and he accepted that and because i provide a contental brearfas between the hours of 0700 and 0900 he got upset that he had to vacate his room by 10.00. I then asked was it his intentio... Latest reply by Julie143
    Hello!I lost my payoneer card. I use it to recieve payments from Airbnb.It will take some time to settle new one, i just want to double check about my last payment - where is it now? Anna
    Buenos díasNo consigo ver mi anuncio publicado en las fechas de 18-31 de agosto, y si está disponible... lo he revisado y no aparecealguien me puede ayudar? Latest reply by Quincy
    Does airbnb support hosts when guests check in extra guests without paying for them?We had a guest book for 10 people originally, then alter it to 6 and then turn up with 10 people.When we met the group, we asked about the extras and were told 4 would not... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Cordial saludo. Aveces cuando habro el calendario, aparece el día bloqueado. ¿Por qué aparece fecha del dia bloqueada, si yo no lo he hecho? Latest reply by Quincy
    I have 4 people staying with me at the moment and it would appear that they have gone through the house with a fine toothcomb. I have already provided 6 brand new mattresses for 4 people within 48 hours of their demand. There is a whole list of imperfecti... Latest reply by Julie143