What Hosts are saying

Do any of you pay social security and medicare from your airbnb earnings? If I am understanding this correctly, we provide things like a laundry and cleaning service, we maintain the grounds, we provide tourist information and sometimes transport guests ... Latest reply by Cari3
    Hello Dear, I just want to ask that I use my mother account number in another country but I haven't received my payment yet please could you help me, what I need to dothank you Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hello, i just listed my first apartment and made a mistake on the number of guests. It was listed at 8 but we fan only welcome 4. I had to cancel 2 reservations that was on instant booking, but I would like to have the dates open for other reservations.Al... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi there,We've booked a bunk house in Wales and my mother-in-law drove past yesterday to see where it was. The family currently visiting was there and said they were really unhappy because it was filthy. They showed her the cooker and fridge which were un... Latest reply by Barry196
    I sometimes block periods in the calendar with the app. It is very beneficial if I can take notes of why I have blocked this period.Since yesterday I can't take notes anymore. The necessary button simply disappeared. If I log in via a browser, the button ... Latest reply by Simon285
    I can't see 3 of my listings in the calendar using my computer. They are not in paused. They are active too. I have called and I have sent them emails and they can't give me a solution. Latest reply by Simon285
    SJ (the guest) asked me about using cooking facilities, i told him no and he accepted that and because i provide a contental brearfas between the hours of 0700 and 0900 he got upset that he had to vacate his room by 10.00. I then asked was it his intentio... Latest reply by Julie143