What Hosts are saying

Καλησπέρα. Έκανα μια κράτηση τηλεφωνικα με οικοδεσπότη απο την σελίδα σας. Το βράδυ πριν πάνω να μείνω με ακυρωσε για λόγους που τις προηγούμενες μέρες δεν ήταν λόγοι. Μου είπε ότι θα μου επιστρέψει την προκαταβολή των 100 ευρώ που μου ζήτησε και σήμερα 4... Latest reply by Emiel1
    The guest gave me a 2 star rating because the electric stove took too long to cook the food. There’s nothing wrong with the stove, it’s 6 months old. Evidently he has been cooking on a gas stove. He said everything else was good. So unfair. Latest reply by Alexandra316
    Hi, I just have bookt three places instead of one as my App showed error after two first booking. I did't know that I have boked somthing, so I have booked two places without knoing that I did it. Of cource i needed to cancel two booking and I've lost 10... Latest reply by Anastasia192
    Guest Airbnb application pop up a message (i.e The operation couldnt't be completed. NSURLErrorDomain error -1001.) when she clicked into accepting pre-approval from host. What possibly happend and any good solutions? Could it be application fault? Thanks Latest reply by Veronica586
    So I helped my mom to rent through airbnb a year ago. I basically open the accoun with my name and id, but she is the one who recieves the payments. So my question now is, how has to pay the taxes because the airbnb account is on my name or my mom that sh... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi my guest cancelled a couple of hours before she was due to arrive because of a cancelled appointment.i’ve received my payout and not had any other bookings for the duration of her stay.Do I offer her a refund? She’s not asked yet or offered to rebook a... Latest reply by Samia48