What Hosts are saying

I have been placed this question by a potential guest: I do not know how to answer her. SDom help? Hola!Cómo estás?I am coming to Madrid as part of the auxiliary program, working in a school in Madrid teaching English!I am interested in potential lon... Latest reply by Sally221
    OMG.. My current guests are a nightmare. Neither of them knew about airbnb and showed up expecting to have the entire house. From what I understand, another friend setup her profile so she didn't ready anything. She just gave the credit card informati... Latest reply by Sally221
    Hi thereI'm thinking of listing my 3 bedroom house in the south side of GlasgowThing is I have two (very friendly and pretty self suffiecent) catsThey have a cat flap so just come and go as they pleaseBut I would be asking if guest could feed them - just ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello everyone, I am new to Airbnb, and I have one short question.I have listed a property, which I offer in Bulgaria and my family will greet the guests and prepare the place.However, I would like to receive the money on my bank account, so I have chosen...
    Hei, leier ut stedet mitt for første gang i morgen, hvordan ordnes betalingen?og hvor skriveregler inn adressen min? mvh Cathrine m muller Latest reply by Emiel1
    After paying the host, I wrote in a message to him that I look forward to spending 3 nights there for the weekend of Coachella. Then I get a message from the host stating he wants me to cancel the reservation because his prices do not reflect the weekend ... Latest reply by Ryan763
    I am curious if i can set smart pricing to work for only a specific month and keep my pricing after the selected month the same? Latest reply by Emiel1