What Hosts are saying

Hi,I had a guest stay a few times over the past couple of months. The longest stay was 4 days. Something was off with him and he seemed to be between homes and wanted to stay longer term. I couldn't accommodate him as I have bookings. I told him he would ... Latest reply by Nicola224
    I had 6 spring breakers arrive. They were very badly behaved, were drunk everyday until 5 or 6 am and were jumping up and down on the second story of my house (i live downstairs) on the last night they broke a deco concrete table and my son heard them ru... Latest reply by Susan17
    I am currently renting a room in a house for a month through Airbnb. My father happened to be in town, and he came by for 15 minutes to check out where I had been staying. I assumed it would not be a problem, as there had never been a specific direction o... Latest reply by David6
    I cant get on to my listings to change my prices can anyone help i cant get through to airbnb Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hello Good Day I am listing my property selling PHP 650 per head. i just put P650 then put 16 beds. will that be per head selling or I am worrying it might sell for PHP 650 for the whole room. please help. thank you Latest reply by Sarah977
    Why 28th June i can remove the blocking eventhough guest has cancel her booking Do advise and revert Latest reply by Sarah977
    My most recent guest was tetchy all around but I just put it down to her being a bit odd. She booked for three people, showed up with just two (herself and her daughter), and 24 hours into her three-night stay informed me that their third wouldn’t be join... Latest reply by Alexandra--Alex-0