What Hosts are saying

Hi, The help center writes, "cleaning fee" is located in the price section. There is no such thing. I am beginner (if that matters) and now I'm listing the property for the first time. Could they have removed this option? Latest reply by Ana1136
    Is there a way to view a booked reservation daily payout details? Once specific dates are booked I am no longer able to see my daily rate I only get an average and I like to be able to look at it for daily pricing guide for next year's booking. I have dif...
    Is there a way to view a booked reservation daily payout details? I have different prices on different days of the week not always the same when someone books I'm only seeing the average pricing per day another words Friday and Saturday maybe $400, weekd...
    My guest ask to extend his reservation by one extra night after he had arrived. I sent the guest a request for money for the additional night. It showed that the guest had paid immediately. I was wondering why the money had not be transferred to by paypal... Latest reply by Lukas120
    Every time I enter my location and country but it doesn't save it and error pops up saying enter your country.
    Hi! Our Non Profit Swim Team is considering purchasing an Airbnb gift card for a fundraising prise in the Amount of $3000ish. In years past we've had a local family donate their vacation home & we've paid a minimal amount for usage. We also included and a... Latest reply by Susan17
    I woke up this morning to find someone had hacked my account and booked a room and cancelled it within 3 minutes at 3am local time obvisouly looking to get the money has anyone else experienced this ? Latest reply by Robi11