Airbnb-App doesn't show entire description

Elisa73
Level 2
Breckenridge, CO

Airbnb-App doesn't show entire description

Hi!  I was reviewing my listing on the Airbnb-App and noticed there was some very important information missing.  The items missing from the description were the "Other Things to Note" and "Getting Around" information.  I ended up listing this info somewhere else, but I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this issue or if I am missing something.  Thank you!!!

-Elisa

1 Reply 1
Libby7
Level 2
Seattle, WA

You're right, and it took me a while to figure that out. I have a lot of people message me asking about transportation, parking, and walking distance to bus stops, all of which is covered in the "Getting Around" section, so it's kind of annoying to have to regularly answer questions that I took the time to address in the listing. Another problem with the app is that it does not display the host's responses to reviews. A couple of years ago I had a guest who left a completely unwarranted negative review that contained several inaccuracies. Airbnb doesn't take down reviews - a host's only recourse is to post a response refuting the false allegations. But people using the mobile app can't see that, which is something that should be fixed, in my opinion. I didn't get any bookings for something like 2 straight weeks after that review went up, probably because no one using the mobile app had access to my side of the story.