What Hosts are saying

my apartment has been completely trashed there blood everywhere as an assault occurred we have had to get a bio clean done to get rid of all the blood from all walls furniture and floors , which has also ended up with us getting rid of most furniture . wh... Latest reply by Anonymous
    How can I register myself for "hire" as a host to manage property for other hosts that need help? I cant' seem to find this anywhere. Latest reply by Laticia1
    I have been suggesting to Airbnb that I would like to have the ability to assign permission levels to co-host. For example, I would like to have a co-host that can only view the calendar. This would be useful to share the calendar and nothing else with th... Latest reply by Jerry-And-Natasha0
    Shouting out for advice from fellow hosts for help about what should be expected to get a 5 star clean rating. Is the 5 star expectation, that there is not a SINGLE stray hair anywhere (corners, inside cupboards drawers, or even in the bin)? Would a few ... Latest reply by Caree1
    I am wondering if there is a way to connect hosts with service providers. I own a professional cleaning service and work for several Airbnb hosts, we do a great job and are well versed in this specialty. I would like to offer our services to a few other ... Latest reply by Dale837
    I recently read a thread about needing a search button like there used to be to find apartments with pianos. I couldn't agree more! As a traveling musician, this was such a nice option before Airbnb got rid of it. I do have saved lists of apartments wit... Latest reply by Catherine-Powell
    Hello all! I am not a new host but I did take a break for a few years and am now hosting in a different city than where I currently live. I have one 4 bedroom house that can be rented as a whole or separate as private bedrooms and shared spaces. Right now... Latest reply by Sarah977