What Hosts are saying

hi guys,am new to airbnb. live and host in Cyprus. everyday get messages from them asking to lower prices. today was told "tip of the day" E9 per day for a room. this does not even cover the amenities. do we have to prove any breakfast or tea/coffee etc a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, I have a zip and link bed in my flat which means that the bed can be either a kingsize or 2 x singles. I have that in the description in the text of my listing. However, the bed options in the settings only seem to allow you to pick one bed so that... Latest reply by Pauline-And-Joep0
    I have been renting my place in Mexico since last March. I got my Mexican residency but I don't have an RFC number. AIRBNB have been holding back 20% income tax on all my rental. Is it better to leave it at that or get an RFC number and hire an account... Latest reply by Dalia-Sofia0
    Ever time I try and change my 'minimum number of nights" on my Airbnb host page it just freezes. Nothing wrong with my laptop. I also can't change my calendar - everything just freezes. Is anone else having this difficulty? Cheers! Latest reply by Prashanth15
    Hi I was wondering if anyone knows how to remove/block the landline phone from use? It's a bit of a strange question but we've got Sky Broadband and Talk and we want to prevent the possibility that people will use the phone to phone somewhere which will i... Latest reply by Noël107
    A guest just instant booked our place. She has an infant and a service animal and our listing states that we do not accept either children or pets. Since I know I will get penalized if I cancel the reservation, I asked her to cancel, but she is not resp... Latest reply by Ann32229
    After a mistake from a guest who destroyed my kitchen floor, I would like to add a service visit from myself or my family during the stay period, preferably every dag. This could include collect garbage or recycles, start a dishwasher or laundry. Will thi... Latest reply by Sarah977
    In the event we have a guest that becomes unruly, loud, or violates terms and conditions how does a host get them to leave? What steps are taken by the host? Latest reply by Albert2146
    Hello everyone, I started hosting this month and I have a question about taxes forms. I was requested by AirBNB to provide tax informations by filling out specific forms depending on my status. there are 3 options:- W9 for american citizens-W8ECI for non ... Latest reply by Paolo1135