What Hosts are saying

Hey guys another question on promotions. I just made a promotion, but then I also did a rule set for booking a min of 5 days. I have my settings on smart pricing so what will happen? Will airbnb just do one of the promotions if a person books 5 days in th... Latest reply by Lorna170
    I already want to pay but there was an error adding you payment method . Check the information you entered and try again , the nortifacation show this Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am having trouble with the Geelong city council I have been running my granny flat at my house on Airbnb for over 6 years now will airbnb give me any support to keep it available regards graeme ocean grove studio flat victoria Australia **[Nam... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hey guys, my question is if you have a promotion for a set of dates, example for 2 weeks. Then you get a booking for a few days in that range. Should you cancel promotion and do a new one for the new dates left? Just want to know what is best or leave it ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Aloha fellow Airbnb hosts, I am trying to learn a simple way to forward our reservations to our housekeeping crew. I don't want to give them access to our Airbnb listings account. The reservations page lists the payout in the right column so emailing that... Latest reply by Bonnie373
    What does receiving a confirmation code indicate? Does it mean the guest has paid Airbnb? What happens to the listed space afterward? Does it still appear available? Latest reply by Ayodeji2
    This website is confusing. We have to collect a 12% Transient Occupancy Tax from any guests that stay 29 days or less. I can't find a place to add that fee. The only option is a cleaning fee. It says I have to send a "special offer". Why in the hell shoul... Latest reply by Kathy1144
    Hello,I would like to ask why using debit card or credit card we no need OTP code from bank also can make the payment to house host? This will let our card be in a non security situation and airbnb can simple use our card make any payment? Latest reply by Sarah977