Airbnb Booking issue

Hisham12
Level 1
Beirut, Lebanon

Airbnb Booking issue

Hello There

my name is hisham i am a co-host with Johnny Assaf hosting flats in beirut city lebanon , as of yesterday i was facing a trouble with some bookings not visible in my calendar and visible with the main host calendar kindly if you can reach out ot me in order to fix this problems asap as im receiving calls from guests and having some problems with some of them

regards

5 Replies 5
Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Hisham12 

Hope you are well.

we are a community of Airbnb users and are not employed by them. 
your best bet would be to reach them directly- 

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/m-p/413245/hi...

From my personal understanding there seems to be an ongoing issue with Airbnb from their technical side.

Good luck to you! 
Yadira 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Hisham12, there were some issues, however, they should be fixed by now. Could you confirm if everything is working again for you?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

NOT YET

Matthieu133
Level 2
Aix-en-Provence, France

Hi @Quincy , 

I'm a French property managing around 20 Airbnb listings as a co-host and I've been experiencing the same issue in the last few days. I called the Airbnb hotline to let them know about this issue. It is still not fixed today. Some reservations appear as blocked on my calendar.

Please help Airbnb technical staff !

For those co-host experiencing booking details not appearing on their account, just ask your main host to remove you as a co-host, and add you again. This should solve the problem. I hope this help.