Airbnb Plus - photo problem

Maria2687
Level 2
Rethimno, Greece

Airbnb Plus - photo problem

Hello everybody,

My listing was accepted for the PLUS program and I have just recieved the photos taken by the professional photgrapher..

The photos are mediocre, not so professional as I expected them to be but anyway, I 've decided to join the program and then opt out if no results.

My problem is the following:

My villa has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen, living room, terrace, garden and a pool. However, when the photos were sent to me I realised there are no photos of the 3rd bedroom,  the entrance, the terrace, the garden and the pool. The site obliges me to assign at least 1 photo for each of those spaces but this is impossible since I have no photos for the mentioned above spaces!

Of course the listing remains incomplete and the program does not let me procceed to the next step as not all spaces have a photo assigned!

I am sure the photographer who visited my property had shooted all the spaces. Why did they only sent me a couple of photos? And how can I move on?

Not to mention, I have contacted airbnb plus support, but still no answer..

What a joke..

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

The best person to answer your question is Airbnb. Why don't you call them on your Plus programme number and ask for photos of all areas to be included and highlight concerns about the quality of the photos.

Because they won't give you an answer.  The first level support are very friendly, but can't make changes.  The onboarding team hide away and don't allow you to communicate with them.

Same problem here.
Airbnb Plus program is very frustating. I'm also missing some crucial pictures of my spaces, plus the ones I received are very bad: completely washed out and blurry.
Is there a way to contact them?