What Hosts are saying

Horrible website! Don’t trust anyone on this site! They want your money and once they get their final payment, they are unresponsive and unreliable. No support when paid for an unsafe and unsanitary place!

Hi

Hello
    Good morning, I have just cancelled a booking as the guests booed for eight people and then told us upon confirmation that there is eleven guests which we do not allow. Now the dates will not unblock. How do I get these dates available to be booked again?... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have noticed that the only bad reviews I get are from people who only leave bad reviews wherever they go. It seems a bit unfair that they can tarnish your business like this. Why is there no penalty for guests who insist on leaving bad reviews? As hosts... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are an important part of making Airbnb a trusted travel option for companies. As part of our commitment to guest safety, Airbnb offers free smoke and carbon monoxide detectors for hosts: www.airbnb.com.au/home-safety. Q... Latest reply by Yvonne191
    Hi everyone!I have become the host for 1 month. I am intending to set up minimum stay for specific dates such as holidays.I am just wondering about Start Date and End Date. Is Start Date check-in date and End Date also check-in date, right? Or Start Date ... Latest reply by Clare22
    When two people host, the English gets mangled. Hi, I’m Peter BECOMES Hi, I’m Peter & Sue. It should be Hi, We’re Peter & Sue Peter is a Superhost BECOMES Peter & Sue is a Superhost. It should be be Peter & Sue are Superhosts. Given all the other fiddlin... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi thereI have put out a special offer as airbnb recomended . Does anyone know how to extend the date to encompass the date that another guest is leaving. I say this as the offer strarts on the saturday and ends a few days later but I would like it to st... Latest reply by David3768