What Hosts are saying

Hi, I got a free photo session from Airbnb due to the fact that I am a 4x Superhost in one year.I have contacted the photographer and ordered the session for june 15th. The photographer than made me this message:Hi Rachel!Unfortunately Airbnb prohibits me...
    Seattle area home renters: We represent a small team of students from the University of Washington Foster Business School’s Executive MBA program. Our team is looking to engage with AirBnB housing providers in a 10-15 minute study-interview in support of...
    I have a concern that I was going to call in about, but I'm sure I'm not the only one with this type of concern. As a Superhost, "cool points" are so easily taken away from us when guests don't respect house rules when booking and that really bothers me.... Latest reply by Jacqueline615
    Hi - I’m not getting any of my hosting notifications. I have text push enabled as well as mobile banners and I’m not receiving anything regarding guest inquiries for the property I’m co-hosting with my partner. Please help resolve. Thanks Latest reply by Linda108
    I'm desperate they canceled my reservation I do not know because I'm a few days away from traveling I do not know how to contact me with airbnb I need to solve urgent or change payment method Latest reply by Maria-Delia0